dōTERRA Cananga 15ml
The yellow flowers of the Cananga tree, native to tropical Asia, have been used in traditional practices for centuries. Today, Indonesians still place Cananga flowers on honeymooners’ pillows to symbolize the start of a happy union. Cananga’s rich history and powerful benefits are largely due to its high concentration of beta-caryophyllene, which is a topically soothing chemical constituent found in many essential oils including Frankincense, Copaiba, and Ylang Ylang. Applied topically, Cananga has renewing properties that can rejuvenate the appearance of skin. The light, floral scent of Cananga can have a calming and elevating effect when diffused.
• Add two to three drops to Epsom salts for a soothing and relaxing bath experience.
• Add one to two drops to daily moisturizer to help enhance skin’s appearance.
• Add a few drops to hand and body lotion and apply to desired area for a soothing, rejuvenating massage.
• Diffuse for a calming, peaceful aroma.
• Add a few drops to aromatherapy jewelry for an uplifting aroma.
Directions for Use
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.