We are here to help. Please give us a call or contact us via email for orders or if you have any questions.
Butts are created to provide a fun, and practical underwear for children and teens who suffer from incontinence. They have been made with the comfort of the wearer and the future of our environment in mind.
Do they work for children with Stomas? (Vesicostomy/Colostomy)YES ! Our BUTTS are specially designed to be high waisted to accommodate Stomas.
Please check your sizing before you purchase. Once open your Butts can not be returned.
- Fixed dual inserts
- Hidden side snaps for comfort and sensory overload
- Pull up like regular underwear or use side snaps for ease of changing
- Double ended inserts specially designed to maximise absorbency and performance
- Dual elastic pocket for easy access and comfort
- Soft cased elastic on legs for added comfort and fit
- Made of quality fabrics which are EASY TO WASH and conceal odours
- Colourful Prints available to make kids feel and look great
- Skin friendly materials certified free of harmful substances
- Stay dry microfleece layer
- Quality bamboo moisture absorbency fixed dual inserts
- Colourful soft waterproof outer
- Machine washable and tumble dryer safe on low heat for ease of care
- All our bamboo has been prewashed / preshrunk, however it takes up to 7 washes for bamboo to reach full absorbency. We recommend that you wash BUTTS before wear.
- Tap rinse required, if soiled. Machine pre rinse with hot water up to 60 degrees Celsius, gentle spin cycle. Then bulk up load with additional washing and wash as normal.
- Do not add bleach or fabric softener. Do not iron or dry clean. Line dry preferred or tumble dry on low heat.
As some of the sizes are not available there is a pre-order option. Orders will be dispatched only after all Pre- order products are available. This can take 5-7 days depending on delivery times. we do stock a range of colours and sizes so please get in touch if you have any questions.