Returns for Butts products
Our Returns and Warranty Policy (Supplier Policy)
There has been an enormous amount of time ensuring that we are working with the highest quality manufacturers. The quality raw materials are all OEKO-TEK standard 100 certified. We endeavour to provide the highest quality product however if you are not satisfied with your product, please read the information below.
All products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 6 months (warranty period) from the date of purchase. Order number or tax invoice is necessary for all warranties and returns.
- If you notice any defects within the warranty period, please stop using the product immediately. Email us at email@example.com with details of the defect and pictures showing the defect.
- These items will be replaced only if the supplier deems the product faulty or defective. All products must be returned by the customer before there is a replacement offered.
Covered By Warranty
- Defective snaps
- PUL delamination
- Substantive flaws in fabric and stitching
Not Covered By Warranty
- Shrinkage in natural fibres. It is expected there will be some shinkage in organic bamboo-cotton. We take steps during manufacture to minimise this however it will still happen to some degree.
PUL delamination and fading of print from:
- being left in the sun for extended periods of time
- tumble drying which does not comply with the care label or
- being kept wet or soaking for extended periods of time
- Damage to inserts from non-compliance with care labels,
- Use of excessive nappy barrier cream, fabric softeners, bleach, or detergents containing whiteners.
- Any modifications to our products such as cutting, stitching, removing aspects, or additions.
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Pilling of fabric
- Any claim arising in relation to a product where the purchase was second hand. Rather than directly through our website, a verified retailer or stockist of Brighter Needs products.
- Where the product has been ripped, misused, abused, or neglected, inadequate care, or subjected to abnormal conditions.
The following conditions apply to our Returns Policy:
- Please email us within 3 days of receiving your order. Provide your tax invoice, details of the error/s and pictures to demonstrate the order error.
- The products must be returned in original packaging, unopened.
- For manufacturing faults, please email us within the warranty period set out above and provide any relevant pictures to demonstrate the manufacturing fault, along with tax invoice.
Refunds may take up to 7-10 days to complete.
Our BUTTS are a sized product NOT a one size fits most product.
Therefore, it is imperative to ensure you measure your child as per the sizing information provided on our website and purchase the correct size.
Please contact us before purchasing if you are unsure which size to select, alternatively we are happy for you to contact us once you receive your product to help get the perfect fit.
Incorrect Size Purchased
If you purchase more than one pair of BUTTS only to realise that you’ve chosen the wrong size (ie. they are a little too tight or not sealing around the legs) we are happy for you to return any UNOPENED BUTTS.
Unfortunately, being an undergarment we cannot refund any BUTTS that have been opened or worn or tried on.
Refunds will be issued at our discretion.