COZY Plush Warmies
The COZY Plush warmies provide soothing warmth and aromatic comfort.
• Great for snuggling at bed-time and can be used to soothe away aches, pains, and stomach cramps, making them ideal for anyone of any age.
• Use as a cold pack too! Perfect for those hot summer nights or for cooling the skin.
Simply warm for 90 seconds up to a 1,000W microwave OR Chill in a Freezer for Cooling Relief.
- Soothes, Warms and Comforts.
- Scented with French Lavender.
- Chill in a Freezer for Cooling Relief
- Suitable for all ages.
Surface clean regularly with a lightly damp cloth, allow to dry at room temperature.
DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER.
Dimensions: (13”x8”x6”) aprox. 30cm
Instructions & Safety
- What is my Cozy Plush soft toy made from?
All of our soft toys are made from microwave safe, flame resistant fabric. The filling consists of microwave safe poly-fill with natural grains and dried lavender. The products are filled with millet. All materials have been specially designed to be heated in a microwave or chilled in freezer.
- What fragrances are the Cozy Plush soft toys available in?
We use only 100% natural dried lavender flowers in all our products. The lavender fragrance will fade over time. This can be refreshed by adding a couple of drops of Pure Essential Oil. It is important to use only “Pure Essential Oil” as the cheaper “Fragranced Oils” will leave an oily mark on your microwavable toy.
- How should I HEAT my Cozy Plush soft toy?
These microwavable soft toys are designed to be heated in a microwave oven only. NEVER try to heat your soft toy in a conventional oven. For best results place the product in the microwave for a maximum of 90 seconds on high for a 600-800 watts oven or 60 seconds for an 850-1000 watts oven. Make sure the microwave turns around with the toy.
It is essential that care is taken when heating any millet filled product in microwave to avoid damage and to ensure complete safety; Hot spots and burn holes can appear in the following circumstances:
- The Cozy Plush has overheated due to being heated for longer than the recommended; a Cozy Plush must be completely cold before reheating.
- The turntable was not rotating properly, so the product heated unevenly causing a ‘hotspot’ to develop
- The product was folded during the heating process, again, creating a ‘hot spot’
- The product came into contact with residue of food or liquid on the turntable
- Something was inadvertently stuck to the fabric which caused it to smoulder when heated
- Perfumes, lotions, saliva or sweat were present on the fabric
- The product was not fully dry after cleaning before being re-heated
- The product was covered after being heated, causing the wheat grains to char.
- Can I CHILL the Cozy Plush soft toy?
ABSOLUTELY! Simply pop your soft toy inside a plastic bag and leave it in the freezer for 2-3 hours. You can then use your soft toy as a cold pack or to help cool your child on hot days of use it as a cool pack.
How safe is my Cozy Plush soft toy?
Manufactured with extra strong seams, using microwave safe thread and fabrics, the Cozy Plush soft toys won’t spill or scald like a hot water bottle making it a much safer product.
The soft toys have been tested to the Australian/New Zealand Toy Standard AS/NZS ISO-8124 Safety of Toys - Part 1 "Safety Aspects related to mechanical and physical properties for ages 0 to 14 years"; Part 2 “Flammability”; and Part 3 “Migration of Certain Elements”.
Cozy Plush soft toys also conform to the UK Toy Standard BS-EN71/2/3, the UK Microwavable Personal Warmers Standard BS8433:2004, MDA and European CE standards and have been flammability and safety tested.
There are concerns about babies overheating and these should never be ignored. Sensory & Me recommends following current advice in relation to SIDS.
More information may be found on the Australian SIDS website www.rednose.com.au.
- Why does my Cozy Plush soft toy feel damp when heated?
This is quite normal. It is due to the natural moisture content of the filling and will cease after the first few uses.
- How can I wash my Cozy Plush soft toy?
The surface can be cleaned with a damp sponge. Your Cozy Plush soft toy should never be immersed in water. The filling will be damaged if this happens.
Can I send or take my Cozy Plush soft toy outside of Australia?
Cozy Plush products contain natural grains and therefore are subject to quarantine regulations in certain countries. Please check with the relevant country authorities.